OLC and MERLOT are pleased to announce the Women in EdTech Dinner, a networking event that will be held on the evening of Thursday, April 23rd during the Emerging Technologies for Online Learning Symposium in Dallas.
Interested in other dining options on Thursday evening? Check out our Dine Around choices.
About this event:
Join hosts Kathleen Ives (CEO, Online Learning Consortium), Michelle Pacansky-Brock (ET4Online Symposium Chair), and event sponsor LoudCloud at the Dallas Chop House on Thursday, April 23rd, 2015 from 7pm-9pm. This event has been arranged to improve the community and mentorship among women in online higher education, as well as the participation of women in educational technology events. The dinner event will be highly interactive, providing ample opportunities for participants to share personal stories, discuss barriers experienced by women in edtech-related roles, and showcase the success stories that are often overlooked.
How to attend:
- RSVPs for the dinner will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
- You must be a registered onsite attendee for the conference to participate in this event.
- Once the RSVP limit is reached (50 attendees), names will be accepted to a wait list in the event an opening occurs.
What is included:
- Attendees will be provided one (1) drink (cash bar after that) plus appetizers, dinner, and dessert at no charge, compliments of LoudCloud.
- Registration for the event will require a $20 contribution towards the OLC/MERLOT Women in EdTech Scholarship Fund. Your contribution to this fund will help to provide a scholarship to be awarded to one attendee for the 2016 OLC/MERLOT conference, to include complimentary registration and 3 nights hotel stay. Details for scholarship application will be posted to the 2016 conference website.
Where: Dallas Chop House, 1717 Main Street, Suite 100, Dallas, TX
When: Thursday, April 23, 2015 - cocktails- 6:00pm; dinner - 7:00pm-9:00pm
This event is now full. Thank you for interest in the ET4Online Women in EdTech Dinner. Please be sure to check out the EdTech Women: A Conversation featured session on Thursday, April 23 at 3pm in Lone Star C3. We look forward to having you participate in the conversation.
Registration for this event required a $20 contribution towards the OLC/MERLOT Women in EdTech Scholarship Fund. Contribute to the scholarship fund
Your contribution to this fund will help to provide a scholarship to be awarded to one attendee for the 2016 OLC/MERLOT conference, to include complimentary registration and 3 nights hotel stay. Details for scholarship application will be posted to the 2016 conference website.
LoudCloud is pleased to sponsor the Women in EdTech Dinner for 2015. Our commitment to innovation shows through in our code and in our sponsorships. Please join us in recognizing the need for women in the Educational Technology space.
This Women in EdTech Dinner is made possible by the generous support of Sponsor